Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dennis Watson at the Summit of Golden Ears



Dennis Watson from Gangsters out makes it to the summit of Golden Ears. Trolls keep posting my picture online thinking I'm going to run and hide. Not likely. I don't give a rats ass if you post my picture. I was pissed off you were posting my daughters picture. I am responsible for what I say not my daughter. Anyone who posts my daughter's picture and makes threats towards her is a low life piece of garbage. History has recorded that. What we do in life echos in eternity.

I made it to the summit of Golden Ears today. It is a long hike. Longer than the Lions. You definitely need to be well prepared and do a few smaller hikes to build up to it but the summit is breathtaking. You can see the entire Pitt Lake as well as mountains as far as the eye can see. It's best done as an overnighter. You can still water up right before the summit and before Alder flats.

6 comments:

  1. Your courage is admired

    Congratulations for your strength, endurance and patience.
    Thank you for your honesty and open and straight dialogue.

    Much appreciated,
    Maggie Bernet

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it going dennis

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.