Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Corruption within the Parole Board of Canada



These next two posts are going to be more on right and wrong. I have a friend who had his parole revoked recently for totally fabricated reasons and I am absolutely astounded at how wrong this is and how there is virtually no accountability whatsoever. It diminishes us as Canadians.

I'm all for confronting organized crime but I'm also all for fresh starts. The prison system should be about rehabilitation. If someone gets out of prison and beats the odds by getting a job and goes to work every day we should applaud them not screw them over.

This isn't the first case that's come to my attention and it needs to be addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.