Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Another Ecstasy Death
The forest fire continues to rage and consume everything in it's path. A 22-year-old Vancouver woman died in hospital on Sunday afternoon after taking the drug at a house party.
The girl complained of a headache and nausea and her "friends" persuaded her to lie down. They had all taken the drug but without the adverse reaction suffered by the woman. When they checked on her several hours later, they couldn't find a pulse. With friends like that, who needs enemies? If your friend is having a bad reaction to Ecstasy, take them to the hospital. Don't let them sleep it off.
Is Insite going to expand and let little girls drop E in a safe environment or are we going to stop poisoning our children and start arresting the drug dealers? Ecstasy is not a diet pill. Can you imagine some POS drug dealer telling a young girl that Ecstasy is a diet pill? That is dirty.