Sunday, June 2, 2019

Finian's Inferno Unleashed



In commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the Gangsters out blog we have now unleashed Finian's Inferno, a free Ebook which is the third in a trilogy articulating who we are, why we're here and where we are going. It's a remix from the crack down on crack campaign back in the /80's. I ain't play'n, I'm just say'n, no more crack to be sold around this land. No more crack.

It contains the things that I have seen in my journey through hell so it does and it defines my beef. Don't shoot the messenger. What's done in the dark will be brought to the light. Malachi warned ya. So did me Da. Welcome to the apocalypse yo. After all, I'm still a believer so I am.

Finian's Inferno Web site ~ Finian's Inferno Ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.