Saturday, January 20, 2018
Tom Petty's Cause of Death: Accidental Overdose
The Rolling Stone is reporting that "After months of speculation, a medical examiner has ruled that Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner. The Hall of Fame musician had taken several pain medications, including Fentanyl, oxycodone and generic Xanax."
Steppenwolf - God dam the Pusher
Macklemore - My drug dealer was a doctor
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down
Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
Tom Petty - Free Fallin'