Sunday, February 6, 2022

Huge protest in Coutts, Alberta



OK so there's a big protest in Coutts, Alberta blocking the border crossing. I haven't been reporting on it much because I'm not sure what's going on and I don't support blockades. I'm nobody. People are free to do whatever they want. I think in Nova Scotia they had a blockade on the border with New Brunswick not too long ago. I didn't support that either but it was effective. People are frustrated and there is a lot of shady sh*t going on.

The media is completely f*cked. When the media deliberately lies about groups of people it doesn't just represent a credibility meltdown, it represents a criminal act. People are fed up with the organized crime surrounding Covid. I get it. So am I. We all just want the restrictions and mandates to end like they have in England and Ireland. That is not an unreasonable expectation. That has nothing to do with racism or Donald Trump. We all see Donald Trump supporting it so why aren't our politicians? Omicron was a fraud. There was no reason to lockdown over Omicron. Booster shots are a fraud. Locking down to force booster shots constitutes organized crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.