Friday, July 16, 2021

David Santillan, Mongols National President out in bad



TBM Nation is reporting that lil Dave, the Mongols National President is out in bad.

ABC is reporting that the Feds are still going after their patch. I thought that was all over and done with. I'm going to have to look into this. I remember Ruben Doc Cavazos. I liked him.

Lil Dave has been accused of working with ATF Agent John Ciccone. ATF agent Darrin Kozlowski claims to have infiltrated the Mongols for three years. That was before 2012.

The Aging Rebel, RIP, was covering the Mongol trial closely. Although I oppose criminal activity, I did not agree with seizing their patch. I thought that was a bad precedent that crossed the line since the ATF themselves are dirty as f*ck. In 2019 a federal judge in California refused to strip the Mongols of their trademark. The Feds must have appealed that decision.

Let's take a look at the difference between the Mongols and the Hells Angels by examining the Michael Kramer case. Michael Kramer cooperated with the police. He ratted out others for a murder he committed. Then he murdered a brother he betrayed to silence him.

The Hells Angels didn't put him out in bad. They put him to work with the ATF.

That's how Sonny Badger got out of prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.